close

 

 

 

不是新歌~((我一向不太放新歌的))



但這手成為我手機鈴聲好久了~

很有feel~很符合吧!

 

Making Love Out Of Nothing At All

空中補給合唱團

電影裡翻唱為李玖哲
I know just how to whisper, 
我只懂喃喃自語
and I know just how to cry; 
我只懂暗自哭泣
I know just where to find the answers; 
我只懂答案從何而尋
and I know just how to lie. 
我只懂自欺欺人
I know just how to fake it, 
我只懂自圓其謊
and I know just how to scheme; 
我還知道怎麼處心積慮
I know just when to face the truth, 
我知道只要面對現實
and then I know just when to dream.
然而我也知道何時該做白日夢
And I know just where to touch you, 
及何時能夠碰觸你心
and I know just what to prove; 
我也明白如何讓它實現
I know when to pull you closer, 
我明白怎麼與你拉近距離
and I know when to let you loose. 
及選對時機鬆開你
And I know the night is fading, 
我知道夜色正在凋零
and I know that time's gonna fly; 
所以我知道歲月漸漸飛逝
and I'm never gonna tell you everything I've got to tell you, but I know I've got to give it a try. 
我卻不曾對你表明心中的話,如果可以我會放手一試
And I know the roads to riches, 
我懂得致富之道
and I know the ways to fame; 
也懂得如何使聲名大噪
I know all the rules 
我明白所有遊戲規則
and then I know how to break 'em 
也懂得如何打破常規
and I always know the name of the game.
所以我最明白所有的關鍵
But I don't know how to leave you, 
但我不知道如何離開妳
and I'll never let you fall;
我永遠不會讓你跌落 
and I don't know how you do it, 
而我不懂你是如何辦到
making love out of nothing at all
到頭來卻一無所有
out of nothing at all, 
一無所有
Every time I see you all the rays of the sun 
每次我看見你彷彿看見陽光
are streaming through the waves in your hair; 
像流動的波浪般撩過你的髮線
and every star in the sky 
佈滿天空的每顆星
is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlight, 
像聚光燈聚焦在你的眼簾中
The beating of my heart is a drum, and it's lost 
我的心跳像失控的鼓聲
and it's looking for a rhythm like you. 
正尋覓與你一樣的節拍
You can take the darkness from the pit of the night
你可以從夜之坑洞中汲取黑暗
and turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright. 
將它轉化為燃燒著無盡光亮的信號燈
I've got to follow it, 'cause everything I know, well it's nothing till I give it to you.
而我必得追隨著它,因為我所知道的一切

 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    CHI 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()